A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, May 14, 2018

Our Bathroom Remodel!

When we bought this house it was WAY outdated. We knew that sooner or later we’d slowly get things the way we wanted. The first big tackle was our bathroom.

Let me tell you something. If you’ve ever remodeled anything in your house you know how messy things get and as hard as my hubby tried to keep the mess contained it still went everywhere. But the results were well worth the pain of having to clean everything afterwards. I think. Ha!

This was truly a labor of love and I’m glad he videoed it to remind us of what it looked like before. The vanity was so low that I had to bend  in half just to wash my face. LOL! The shower was nasty and no matter how hard I scrubbed it, it never looked clean. I was ready for something new but he blew me away with how wonderful it all turned out.

I have an updated picture of our vanity area at the end of the post because we had since changed the mirror and I added curtains and stuff to the window near the tub. The mirror we found at Old Time Pottery. It went perfect with the chrome features. You never know where you’ll find the perfect thing for a remodel so don’t be scared to look different places and think outside the box. The vanity was a buffet that I found on Craigslist and hubby had to alter it to become our vanity but I love how it turned out.

If you have any questions about the materials we used to remodel and such please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m sure my hubby would love to help you.

Enjoy!

The color on the walls makes for weird lighting for pictures but hopefully you can see everything okay. Smilebathroom

Hugs!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and Inviting!!! Love the tub!!! Can I make an appointment to come spend a couple of hours in that sweet little room?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin