A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Funnies

It's that time again. Time for you to go post your funny picture, video, story or joke and come back and link up here. Let's spread some funny today shall we?


REDNECK FISHING...

A redneck was stopped by a game warden in Central Mississippi recently with two ice chests full of fish. He was leavin' a cove well-known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"
"Naw, sir", replied the redneck. "I ain't got none of them there licenses. You must understand, these here are my pet fish."
"Pet fish?"
"Yeah. Every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests and I take 'em home."
"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that."
The redneck looked at the warden for a moment and then said, "It's the truth Mr. Government Man. I'll show ya. It really works."
"O.K.", said the warden. "I've got to see this!"
The redneck poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited.
After several minutes, the warden says, "Well?"
"Well, what?", says the redneck.
The warden says, "When are you going to call them back?"
"Call who back?"
"The FISH", replied the warden!
"What fish?", replied the redneck.


(Moral of this story? Don't mess with rednecks.They ain't as dumb as we *cough* I mean they look.)

Now go spread some funny.
Blessings my friends.



19 comments:

  1. Oh, that is just too funny! LOL

    Dumb ole redneck, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like something I might do to get out of a ticket!! HA. Funny joke and Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Kim!

    I love it! I've gotta tell that one to my Dad!

    Happy Friday to you, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless the rednecks in Central Mississippi! I was probably related to that guy, LOL! Good one, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Redneck Jokes. I think I too relate to them really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!! I love Redneck jokes.

    Have a lovely day,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like something my relatives would do in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I have an award waiting for you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kim,

    Thought I'd join in the fun today.

    Now that joke was so funny!! Hmmm, I live really close to some red-necks!!

    Have a blessed day♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so funny. Do you come up with these on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your joke! Thanks for inviting me to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! I always love a good redneck joke..
    My DH says I'm a redneck down deep..I'd probably agree.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! That's hysterical! I'll have to share it with my neighbour, who is a former warden. 8-]

    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I found you by way of Susan at Forever His. I just happened to post a joke today, so I've added my link. I hope that's OK. Thanks for hosting, Kim. Laughing is SO good for the soul.

    Blessings,
    e-Mom @ Chrysalis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, so I'm a little behind. It's Monday. But I just read another blogger's Friday post, and I just had to share my German finding. Need to scope the rest of your site now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin