For those of you who already follow, sorry but it's too late for you. There's no hope.You're stuck with me! LOL!
First let me define my blog title
Homestead- any dwelling with its land and buildings where a family makes its home.
Since we have a home, this makes me a homesteader.
Heart- the center of the total personality, esp. with reference to intuition, feeling, emotion, spirit, courage, or enthusiasm
I take keeping my home, very seriously.
Hence, (I like saying the world hence) my blog name Homesteader's Heart.
With that said,
Have you ever followed a blog only for it not to be what you thought it would be? Have you lost followers and ever wonder why?
Well they have both happened to me so I thought it would be a good idea to designate a post, telling you just what you'll find here at Homesteader's Heart.
AND since this is the perfect opportunity to use bullets (because you know I love em') I'm gonna.
- Laughter- I love to laugh and I love to make people laugh. If I ever complain it's done with humor and in terms that you can totally relate to.
- Fun craft ideas ( I try to throw something crafty in here at least twice a month or more.)
- Furniture redos ( These are sporadic as you never know when the perfect piece of furniture is going to fall in your lap) But I love to do them
- Things that inspire me. This could be books, movies, small appliances etc. If I'm inspired by it, I'm gonna share.
- Being Thrifty. I'm all about saving a buck and when I do, I will share.
- Gardening (It saves us so much money and we know how they are being grown)
- Keeping my home. This includes, but not limited to, being a godly wife, mom, personal shopper, chef, chauffeur, cleaning lady, laundry manager, toy finder, interior decorator and so much more. You'll get a lot of stuff about that, usually done with great humor because that's how I roll.
- An over use of LOL's, !!!! and commas. I'm a writer's nightmare. Hee! Hee!
- Our Chicken Chronicles (Because they are funner to watch than TV)
- and so much more.....I think. My mind just blanked out.
Now for the things you probably won't see on my blog.
- How to paint the outside of your home in less then 4 hours. (Sorry! I'm no help there.)
- How to fix the transmission in your car. (Really?)
- Proper use of punctuation and grammar. LOL!
Well I hope this gives you a little better insight to what you're getting into if you choose to follow my blog.
I love those of you who have been around for awhile now and those of you whom I'm just getting to know.
My biggest hope is that when you come by, if even only one time, you leave with a smile!