Did you have a good week?
Do you need a laugh?
Do you have one to share?
Are you bored already?
Well if you have a family friendly funny to share then by all means link it up below.
If you don't, then just sit back grab yourself a cup of sunthin' and get your giggles here.
Today I am going to share some very important photo taking tips for when you're IN the picture.
I would have loved to have blessed you with actual photos of the what not to do's but it would have taken me all day to put together. Besides, I'm not real sure I want "those" pictures displayed for all to see! You know what I mean?
I'm sure you'll get the idea and may have experienced some of these yourself.
How to never take a bad picture.
We all have them. The pictures we wish we could burn or take over. But today I'm going to give you some pointers that I have learned over the course of my life as a result of hundreds of bad pictures taken of myself.
And just because using bullets make me feel smarter, I'm going to use them here.
- First, if there is a camera present you have to have your guard up at all times. Here is where you have to use the eyes in the back of your head. Be Alert!
- NEVER eat while in the presence of a camera. Chewing food pictures look horrible! Trust me on this one.
- Having a birthday? Skip the blowing out of the candles picture. Go for the before and the after, but by no means let anyone take a picture of you while blowing. Uh, uh! Don't!
- Never blink! You don't want to look like you've been out drinking all night with a mid blink picture or that you're sleeping with a full closed lid picture. It's just bad!
- Avoid the "fat arm"! This is when your arm is pressed up against your body and makes your arm look fat. Always have hand on hip at a 45 degree angle to avoid this. This is for pictures that are standing and posed.
- To lose 10lbs instantly, don't take full front pictures. Stand with your upper body just slightly turned to the right or left. Oh, it works!
- Ladies, NEVER and I mean NEVER hold your arm straight out from your body unless you have some seriously tight triceps. Gravity is not your friend here!
- Well there you have it. I hope you have found some new tips on having a decent picture taken of you. Because if you are like me, you have WAY to many bad pictures and not enough good ones.
- Better yet, be the one with the camera!
- Feel free to share your own tips that you might have that aren't listed here.
- Happy Friday my Friends