A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, January 11, 2013

My Manly Man!

What you are about to witness could have been shocking to those passing by, but thank goodness none of the neighbors saw this go down. But lucky for you I saw this as a perfect moment to capture, so I filmed it and I’m about to show you what a polished redneck riding a pink cruiser looks like.

But first let me explain to you WHY he was riding it. My daughter (the bike owner) had been complaining that the bike was pulling to the right, so in order to assess the situation my hubby had to give it a whirl, much to my enjoyment. *smile* I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!

I apologize for some of the blurriness when I zoomed it. But you’ll get the gist of it.  

And just for good measure. A nice still picture to capture this moment in time when my super hunky hubby rode a Pink Roxie bike! I’m a lucky gal! *swoon*

IMG_5058

What “manly” thing has your guy done lately?

Have a lovely day my friends.

XOXO,

Kim

4 comments:

  1. You have a great husband! He doesn't worry about stuff like that because he's taking good care of his children!

    My manly man cooks dinner every night, so I count my lucky stars for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love it! When we are cooking my husband will wear Hailey's pink chef's hat, just to make her smile. I love that about my manly man, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - that is funny!! SOunds like you are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee,hee,hee. Love it!!

    Big real-men-ride-pink-bikes size hugs to you! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin