A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Gingerbread House Decorating Contest 2020!

 Well better late than never. I meant to post these over a week ago and got so busy, I forgot. But I hope you all are still able to cast your vote because we love doing this every year and look forward to sharing our creations with you.

Don’t worry about picking your favorite, we all do this for fun and no feelings are hurt, so pick away.

None of us had time to name them so I’m just going to put them in no particular order and you pick your favorite number. And if you’d like to give your favorite a name that would be great!!

So without further ado, the houses.

House #1



 House #2





House #3


 


 House #4


 


Well there you have it. Please take a moment to vote your favorite and I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!!

HUGS!

Kim



4 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys have gotten really good at this!! I vote #2. I like the peppermint theme going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, they are all great, but my favorite is #2 because it reminds me of appliqué.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late to the party but house #2. They are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin