YOU KNOW YOU"RE A MOM WHEN:
1. you make the mistake of announcing you have to go use the restroom and then find yourself racing your two youngest to the bathroom just for a minute of privacy.(They like to watch!Ugh!) If I don't get there before they do and lock the door I have to put on some sort of a show lol!
2. you are a self proclaimed poop checker of the 2 year old who is potty training and is proud of what he just left behind in the toilet.
3. your closet looks more like a thrift store shelf.
4. your husband hands you money to spend just on you and you come home with stuff for the kids instead.
5. last years "fashions" are this years "fashions" and probably next years "fashions".
6. you think you may have scarred your 2 year old for life because he just threw back the shower curtain, took one look and left screaming for dad. (also a self-esteem booster.)
7. when all the mirrors are shoulder high.(see #6)
8. your teenage daughter asks what "cottage cheese" is and she isn't talking about the stuff in the refrigerator. She's talking about the stuff she's looking at on your thighs and wonders why it's called cottage cheese.(that's fun to explain)
9. when you donate clothes and nobody wants them.
and last but not least.... you know you're a Mom when you actually look forward to doing it all over again the next day!!!
So there you have it. The thoughts that run through my mind. Scary huh? Well if nothing else I hope it made you laugh and brought joy to your day. Remember there is no other job in the world as rewarding as the one we have raising the next generation. Keep up the good work!Blessings,