A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mine and Lisa's "Official" Friendiversary


Well today is the day! On this day exactly one year ago Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates and I left comments on each others blogs and we haven't looked back. Okay that's not exactly true because we had to "look back" in order to find out just when we first met. But other than that we have moved our friendship in a forward motion. She is one of the sweetest and funniest and wittiest gals I know and this day is all about us! LOL. I warned you Thursday remember!

I actually thought I would surprise Lisa and go visit her on her blog. Shhh! She doesn't know I'm coming. I'm going to surprise her. You can click here to see just what her friendship means to me!

Huh?! I went ALL the way over there and she wasn't there. Then I come back here and find this!


(This just in: Lisa said that she forgot to say Happy Friendiversary on her "first" take and to add it for her.) So I'm wishing myself a Happy Friendiversary from Lisa!
Isn't she the best? I am so glad that Lisa and I's paths crossed. She is such a great friend and I am so blessed to have ever met her. I know we will have many more years of friendship, chocolate, tea, coffee, big laughs and hugs together through our blogs and our phones!
Love you Lisa!!

Now it's your turn to link up your friendship post. Tell us about the wonderful friendship or friendships you've made!

10 comments:

  1. That was too sweet. What a great friend you have made through blogging. Awesome!
    So glad we met too!
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! You guys are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post my friend!! This just in - I'm glad to be your friend! Happy Friendiversary!

    I hope you have a fabulous day! I could really use a cup of coffee right now - do you have 1 ready for me?? I'll take some chocolate too. I'll even share some tea party food with ya! In fact, I gotta go right now and finish making that stuff!

    Have a fantastic day and weekend! Big Friendiversary-Special-Report hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimmy,

    This was so precious. It got me all teared up. You guys are a hoot but, again, it's that bond in Christ that makes it so special. The coffee and chocolate don't hurt either.

    Oh...and Lisa...you did a great job...I was giggling the whole time! Funny stuff.

    Happy Friendiversary to you two! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa...just stopped in to catch up with you! Thanks for the Friendship Days! You are a dear friend!!

    Bless you,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a precious friend you've made.

    I'm so grateful for all the friends I've made online.

    Hope you have a blessed weekend♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was great, Kim! I can't wait until we get to meet face to face...very soon!!!

    I will email you with the details of our plans in just a few minutes.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are both too cute!

    It's nice to meet you on your friendaversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! It's great to be able to meet so many wonderful people through blogging. I have an award for you over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim,

    This is such an awesome thing you and Lisa are doing !!!

    I wanted to thankyou so much for your prayers, for being such an encouragement!

    Your friendship blesses me each and every day! You are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin