There I said it and I mean it!
I’m pretty sure I’ve already written a post about my thoughts on getting old but I can’t remember….because I’m getting old.
I’ll go ahead and number my thoughts about this subject for your organized enjoyment.
- If I have my contacts in so I can see far away, I can’t see close up and need reading glasses. If I take my contacts out I can’t see far away but I can see close up. Did you follow that?
- I’ve pulled a muscle putting a lid back on a container.
- A thought will go as quickly as it comes.
- I’ve actually priced Depends and commented on how they really do look like real panties. (Shoot me now!)
- While writing this I noticed a spider spinning a web right outside my office window and it has completely derailed my train of thought. I’m creeped out and fascinated all at the same time.
- I can’t do more than one emotion at a time. Crying when I laugh has always bothered me.
- I’ve discovered some loose skin under my chin. Why is that there and where did it come from? Go away. Go back where you came from.
- Hair plucking has become a daily event. It’s on my Daily To Do List right there with wiping counter tops and doing laundry!
- I can only read at night unless I want an unplanned nap.
- Getting ready to leave the house takes longer than it used to and I will usually forget something.
Well that’s it for now. I’m going to stare at this spider for a little while longer in hopes that he never finds his way into our home.
Speaking of spiders my hubby was gracious enough to take a picture of this Momma wolf spider with all her precious little spider babies that happen to be on our front walk the other night. GROSS ME OUT!
Have a FABULOUS day my friends!