A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, September 1, 2011

There's a Time and a Place for Weird!

Happy Friday Everyone!
I hope everyone had a good week. Well I hope you brought your funnies today and are ready to link them up below. It can be a family friendly video, joke, story, picture etc.

Let's spread some funny!

My funny today comes courtesy of my youngest son. Enjoy!




My kids are weird and I take full responsibility for that, but what they have to understand is that there is a time and a place to act weird. Spontaneous weirdness needs boundaries.
I'll give you a big fat for instance. My husband likes to read some scripture after lunch and during one particular time, I happen to glance across the table to see my 6 year old making weird faces at what seemed to be nothing. But upon further investigation I realized he was making faces into the bowl in front of him.(It was hard for me to watch him and not crack up myself)
I'm thinking THAT wasn't the time and place to be weird.
Can you see him?

He was having a good ol' time making his face all distorted in the reflection.
Does anyone else have weird children?
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Kim

6 comments:

  1. I have weird children and I take full responsibility for them. ;) lol. It's great to be weird, but I guess weirdness does have it's place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh - I'm raising my hand waaaayyyy up!!!! LOL! I have SUCH a weird kiddo! :) But I have noooooooo idea where he gets it from. ;)

    Big weird-kids-are-the-best-free-entertainment size hugs to you!! Love ya!

    B has the best t-shirt ever right now - it says "I'm on a mission...to annoy you!" (I got it for him at a yard sale 'cause it was too perfect) LOL - weirdness can be funny, but it can be annoying at the wrong times too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's darling! Very cute! Neat that you were able to get a pic of your son in the silver bowl.

    I tried to link, but somehow hit enter before I finished. If it shows up weird, would you mind relinking for me?

    Thanks for hosting, Kim. Glad to be back!

    Blessings, e-Mom @ Chrysalis

    http://www.chrysaliscafe.com/2011/09/evangelism-young-lifes-malibu-club.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee Kim, I can't even begin to guess where he may have gotten that from????? ahem! Certainly not from YOU????

    That cracks me up! I'm not sure I could have kept from laughing myself!! He is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I can see ALL THREE of my kids doing the same thing! Surely we must be related! What you didn't get a picture of is YOU trying it too after everyone left the table...cause we know you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I'd laugh, too. Why, I bet Jesus thinks he's funny, too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin