A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wanna Hear Some Stuff?

How’s that for a title? Did it lure you in? Were you attracted like a bug to a light? Well I’ll try to make it worth your time.

  • First off I want to tell you about my new Facebook page I created for Homesteader’s Heart.

My reason for doing so is to bring you some helpful tips and easy homemaking remedies and stuff like that each day. AND to allow you the opportunity to interact with your own great ideas. I’m still learning to you know! I’d love for you to join me there if you have a FB account.

On a side note. If you were my friend on FB on my main account you might have noticed that I deleted 95% of my friends. It was nothing personal, I just wasn’t going to be using that account any more so I made it as obsolete as I could without permanently deleting it. Don’t take it personal. I still love ya and hope you stop by my new page.

 

  • My daughter, who is an up and coming photographer, is having her first ever giveaway. If you like to take pictures yourself you might want to check it out. She has some great prizes. Just head on over to the Flip Flop Farm Girl for all the details.

 

  • Speaking of giveaways, have you entered mine yet? Go here to check it out. It’s for the latest and greatest Gooseberry Patch Cookbook.

 

  • And last but not least. Don’t forget about Friday Funnies this Friday. Not sure where you all were last week but I missed ya. I figured it was because school was starting and such, so I hope to see you this week.

 

Well there you have it, some stuff! LOL!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY MY FRIENDS!

7 comments:

  1. Great idea. I "liked" your page this weekend. Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! I just "liked" your FB page. You can like mine too. ;) I was busy Friday, so I missed the funnies, but I'll go check it out now. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really got me with that title. I'm a sucker for "stuff." LOL!

    I "liked" your new page. Good for you for getting that going. It's on my list of things to do that will probably never get done. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you know you had me with "stuff" - LOL! I HAD to know!! :)

    There's sure a lot of "liking" going on! I like you too!

    Big who-can-be-bothered-with-fancy-blog-post-titles-when-"stuff"-works-just-as-well size hugs to you!! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to go find your new page on fb! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha!! I am #50 WOOO HOO on your new FB page! :) I noticed you had done that and was like....Wait she said she is going to use google plus.....but now I understand :)

    I always LOVE hearing your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin