Hello all you wonderful peeps out there. It’s time for another giveaway.
This book is from the 101 series put out by Gooseberry Patch.
Let’s start out with some of the reasons why I like this cookbook.
- More than likely you’re only having to deal with one pot. Love that.
- Easy to put together dishes.
- A nice variety meals.
- Color photos on every page. (I like to see what I’m shooting for.)
The table of contents are short and sweet in this book.
- Quick and Easy
- Slowly Simmered
- Serves a Crowd
I’ve already made:
- Quick Coq au Vin (Thumbs up from the whole family)
- Tempting Teriyaki Chicken ( SO easy to make. Not to mention yummy.)
- Bowties, Sausage and Beans (Yum)
- Ham & Potato Skillet Supper (Happy mouths all around.)
How would you like the recipe to one of those yummy dishes?
Click the picture for the Quick Conq au Vin.
Now would you like to win this new cookbook? Of course you would.
I’m using the rafflecopter below to try and make it easier for people. (If you’re reading through email you may have to click over to the blog)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you don’t happen to win or you can’t wait that long you can always head on over to Amazon and purchase one for yourself.
Have a lovely day my friends.