A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday June 30, 2008

Outside my window......... Our front deck just calling for someone to come sit on it with a cup of coffee!

I am thinking...... all the things I need to get done today and coming up with a game plan.

I am thankful for.....my family and my home.

From the Kitchen......I'll be making homemade hamburger buns fo
r a dinner this week and homemade granola bars for snacks.

I am wearing.......my pajamas..it's still quite early as I write this.

I am going..... grocery shopping this morning. Not to exciting.

I am reading....lots of books at the same time for different reasons. I am reading the
KJ Bible, but also the Penny Pincher's Almanac and Charlotte Mason Companion.

I am hoping......that my kids don't wake up early because I have a lot to get done this morning lol. Can't you tell! I have my priorities. I knew you all would be sitting on the edge or your seat waiting to see what my daybook looked like today! I shall not let you down....read on.

I am hearing......our dog breathing heavy and it fixing to turn into
a snore. I also hear the keys on my keyboard and am realizing how loud they sound when everyone is sleeping. Oh and just in, an airplane flying overhead. Where are the birds this morning?

One of my favorite things.....
is the quiet the morning brings. To sit and read my bible and just have a nice quiet time.

A few plans for the rest of the week....I actually want to try to get to the gym a few times this week, grocery shop, plant some flowers, school with the
kids and enjoy the 4th.

Here is my picture I am sharing....my daughter made this hat a few years ago for our
July 4th party. I thought it might give you an idea to make with your kids.




Well there you have it. A peek into my day! Have a great week! Stop by again.

4 comments:

  1. Oh mother you make me laugh! That was a cool hat, fun and easy to make.
    I love you!!!! :)
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good plans and interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love reading about spending quiet time with the Lord in His Word. Huummmm. Not that is something to get up early for!

    Many blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Nice to 'meet' you through your Daybook. Sounds like you have a busy week coming up. Come by and see my Daybook.

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin