We interrupt my bathroom remodel posts to bring you a little laughter. Those of you who have been visiting my blog for more than 4 years know I used to host a Friday Funnies Meme. It started to dwindle out as Facebook became more popular. But I loved it while it lasted.
Anyhoo, I came across this funny yesterday and thought I would share it with you all to brighten your day.
1. My Goal for 2016 was to lose 10lbs. Only 15 more to go.
2. Ate salad for dinner! Mostly tomatoes and croutons. Really just one big round crouton covered in tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE! It was pizza. I ate a pizza!
3. How to prepare tofu: A. Throw it in the trash. B. Grill some meat.
4. I just did a weeks worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.
5. I don’t mean to brad but I finished my 14 day diet in exactly 3 hours and 20 minutes.
6. A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live long than the men who mention it.
7. Kids today don’t know how easy they have it. When I was young I had to walk 9 feet in shag carpet just to turn the TV channel.
8. I may not be that funny, or athletic, or good looking, or smart or talented…….wait, where was I going with this?
9. I love being over 40 I learn something new every day ……and forget 5 others.
10. I think I’ll just put an “Out of Order” sticker on my forehead and call it a day.
11. Senility has been a smooth transition for me.
Okay so be honest. How many can you relate to?
Have a lovely day friends.