A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, November 24, 2008

Warning! You May Not Want To Read This!

Did the reverse psychology work and it make you want to read this all the more? But don't say I didn't warn you!
Since this is Thanksgiving week and I know we have oh so much time on our hands, I thought I'd share a little something fun with you.

It's called
TURKEY SHOOT!

I bet you have NO idea what it is huh? But to keep this from taking over your lives today, I have a challenge.
I played this highly addictive game and on my 4th try I got a score of

219866.
So here's what I want you to do (if you feel like a little fun and playing along). Play this game 4 times and come back and post your best score out of 4 times playing.
Tip: There is something called the Sherry Meter when you click to start. If you adjust that it gets harder to aim but you get more points, so you decide how you want to do it.
If nothing else this is going to be a GREAT stress relief, trust me!
Um, not everything on my blog can be educational LOL!
I'm sure I'll be losing some followers today! Ha! Ha!
I love you guys!
Hugs!

10 comments:

  1. hahaha! it's still helpful since it's a stress reliever. i should try it. there should be a trophy of somewhat for the winner. hahaha!

    GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am not sure I understand your rules....if I play four times and add my total I come up with 32,145. But that took me four tries to get that score. If you want my single highest score, 10278and honestly, I got kinda scared with that stample of squawking turkeys. I think they were pretty angry! STRESS RELIEVER, are you kidding me!!!????
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you are obviously much more alert than I am this time of the morning! My best score was 15,013. Believe me, I will be back there later! And my son is going to have a blast with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim!! I left you something on my blog.
    www.christinnjon.wordpress.com!
    BTW, I know I would be in trouble if I did that game. LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! If I did my score times 4, I'd get 15K. This is soooooo addictive! You so bad! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My single best score after playing four times was 16,735. And yes, it is kind of addcitive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tooooo fun! I suck at these games:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha Ha!!

    I just awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award! (Check out my blog for details). :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin