A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, February 2, 2009

10 Things I Love!

Okay this has been going around the blogosphere for quite awhile now. I've tried desperately to ignore everyone's posts that have it for fear of getting a letter thrown at me and then it happens. I made the mistake of making a comment on Jennifer's @ Through the Storms of Life and then later found the letter "S" in my comment box LOL.(Love you Jennifer!) Okay I admit at least she didn't give me x or z. I would then have had to go to the dictionary and "loved" the first 10 things on the page! So because I adore Jennifer and this hopefully won't be to hard, here are 10 things I love, starting with the letter S.
1. Sundays
2. Sundaes
3. Sunsets with my honeybunches!
4. Sugar!
5. Sand between my toes.
5. Sunglasses! Living in Florida they are a must!
7. Salsa! Homemade of course!
8. Starbucks! It's my way of saying I love coffee! I hardly ever go to Starbucks. Ha! Ha! I think I love things with the letter c more LOL. Chocolate , coffee, cake, etc. Ha! Ha! Those were freebies! What were we talking about?
9. Sleep!
10. Uh! *cough* I have something to say here but because my blog is rated G *cough*and I'm afraid it may not be appropriate. So you just pretend number 10 never happened. Uh! Huh! Yup, I was never here. I didn't think nothin'!

Now if YOU haven't already done this and would like to, let me know and I'll give you a letter. I'm not promising you won't get x and z like most people LOL. I'm sorry I'm being ornery.
Big Hugs my friends.

13 comments:

  1. Kimmy,

    I love you! I don't know how you managed to get chocolate in there with the letter 'S'...but you did! That was amazing.

    Loved your 's' list, my friend. Maybe one day you can add son in law *wink *wink I think we are both ornery this morning! lol

    Hugs to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! :D Chocolate and coffee! YUM! Pass it over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you do have three kids so I think we can figure out what you might be talking about. Yet three is not a very big number so maybe you had to practice a lot. Does that have anything to do with the letter "s"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starbucks and Sleep - woo-hoo!

    Also, I just wanted to stop in and say congratulations for being one of the Internet Cafe's Top 100 Christian Women's Blogs of 2008! Your blog truly *does* bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you are nominated all over the place for your great blog... cant think of anyone who deserves it more!!! love your blog as always.

    Many blessings to you!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with those..I love those things too. Starbucks, Sugar, Sunglasses, endless...you got a great letter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, my friend! Hmmm...wish I could figure out what you are talking about on #10 - LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whooohoooo! You did great! I loved the list including #10!

    Anyone that is willing to participate with me...I will be easy on them...I don't have the heart to be cruel. I want everyone to keep coming to visit me....sniff, sniff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, yea, that was a scheduled post and I must've timed it totally wrong! LOL I just fixed it to post again at midnight. My wordpress blog is wierd and it's five hours ahead of EST (where I'm at), plus it's set in military time...obviously it was a little too much for this brain! ha ha!
    See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list!! LOL I appreciated #10 as well... very sneaky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a lot of fun! I love reading these.. We have a lot in common.. especially our sense of humor.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmm.. I love sundaes and starbucks too.. I love sleeps too. lol... this is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin