A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's CHOCOLATE Day!

WARNING: This post contains chocolate. The word chocolate may be used numerous times through out this post. Please be advised that it may cause drooling and the urge to eat massive amounts of it today! I am in no way held responsible! I'm just sayin'.

It's the day we've all or at least I'VE been waiting for.
CHOCOLATE DAY!
Not that we need a day designated to eat chocolate but I believe since there is an official day and all that whatever chocolate you eat today will be guaranteed NOT to go right to your hips, butt or thighs!
So eat up people.
I think in order to celebrate I might make one of these delicious recipes today.Dark Chocolate Brownies
Chocolate No Bake Cookies
or Chocolate Chip Cookies! (Taken right off the back of the bag of chocolate chips!)


AND I'm going to wear THIS apron all day! Maybe even to the gym. LOL!

My original plans got canceled but I'm pretty sure today will still have it's fair share of chocolate!

And just to show you how nice I am, I'm going to share some chocolate with you!
Just click play below.




And just in case you STILL need a reason to eat chocolate today.
Did you know that chocolate is a vegetable?
Now go eat your veggies!

Have a chocolate filled day my friends!!

Kim

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder, Kim! Definitely going to make and eat some chocolate today, because you can't just let a great day like this to get away... :D

    Have a chocolate filled day! :D
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last time I made chocolate chip cookies (about 2 weeks ago), I wondered why I didn't get more than about 30 cookies...then I realized that I had eaten tons of dough as I was baking them. I actually prefer the dough to the actual cookie.

    Enjoy your veggies today!!

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Party time! Excellent! I'm headed to the store to get some chocolate. You just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that Chocolate day was all you had hoped it to be. I didn't even eat not one thing chocolate yesterday. Darn.
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be sure to indulge today my friend! Wish I could be there to celebrate Chocolate Day with you!

    Thank you for the lovely chocolatey post today!

    Big give-me-a-C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E-and-that-spells-delicious size hugs to you! Have a super day filled with calorie-free chocolate my sweet friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,

    Love this post! Everyday should be a chocolate day!

    Please stop by my blog today and make sure you sign up for the giveaway that ends today. The book is a masterpiece in itself.

    http://reviewsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea it was chocolate day! I must go eat some. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those chocolate blobs are yummy...I'm glad they are rich, cause it keeps me from wanting too many, LOL. :)
    Today was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MMMMMMM!!!!!!! Chocolate!!!!!!! My favorite veggie!!
    I am filled with JOY because the LORD created the cocoa bean!!! Can't believe I left that one off my list today!!

    Love and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was Chocolate Day yesterday??? Shoot...I missed it!! Oh, well...I still might indulge in some tonight! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chocolate Day WOOHOO ~

    I am LOVING that apron and seriously hope if you wore it to the gym you took a picture for us!!!

    Thanks for the sweet email this morning! Don't know why my comment box wasn't open!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOT! I got my chocolate free - again - from CVS! Actually they paid me to take it! What's better than chocolate? FREE chocolate! 8-]]]

    Love ya loads, cocoa puff!
    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin