A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, January 1, 2011

What is it about a new year?

There’s just something about starting fresh that puts a spring in your step and gives you a renewed sense of purpose. It’s either that or the fact that it’s going to get up to 78 today! It’s too early to tell. 

Anyway I’m not going to attempt to look back at 2010 to try to figure out what I did or what happened. It’s just to hard on the brain. Instead I’ll tell you what I’m NOT planning on doing THIS year.

1. MOVING! (Please God no!)

2. Turn 40! Nope never again. It was to exhausting.

The End!

(I never did like exhaustive lists. LOL!)



9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, my sweet blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year to you...may it be blessed in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! When I was packing Christmas things up this week, Brea asked, "Mommy, are we moving?"
    "I sure hope not!" I replied.
    "Good, because I really like it here and I don't want to move again!"
    ME EITHER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way - I am NOT doing the exact same things this year - LOL!! Happy New Year my sweet friend!!

    Big it's-gonna-be-a-good-year size hugs to you!! Love you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny. I will be turning 40 this year on your birthday :) LOL
    Yikes. I can guarantee it will not be a big party like yours :) sad but true.
    I wish I could move. Someone please buy my house, I know it is not for sale yet but that is ok.
    Happy New Year my friend!
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sense of humor my friend! But I'm not crazy about lists either ;) Praying you have a beautifully blessed 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your NOT list! Short, sweet and hilarious!
    Hope your new year is off to a great start!
    Peace, simplicity and joy to your day!
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you say 78? Oh wow! Please enjoy a few days of that for me, would you?

    Happy New Year to your family!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin