A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coffee and a Kiss!

Seriously, what’s he trying to say?

IMG_1535

Is he on to me?

 IMG_1533

Have I eaten one to many Hershey’s Kisses in his presence?

Is my pure enjoyment of a good cup of coffee to evident?IMG_1534

How come he’s never given me a picture with a carrot stick or a piece of celery on it?

Where’s the 3-D picture of the my bible and a granola bar?

Is he trying to soften me up to find out where my stash of chocolate is?

Whatever the reason, he put  a lot of effort into it and I love it. I mean it’s 3 dimensional and everything. LOL!

Love that boy!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, how precious! They grow up so fast.....treasure each picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Might need to find another stashing place. Love his artwork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I absolutely LOVE your children. Sigh. :)
    That is so cute...and, YES, I believe he's on to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny. I would be with you on the kisses but no coffee here. Oh, and he is definitely on to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is soooo sweet!! What a kind and oh so thoughtful young man you have!! I do think he is on to you or maybe he just is wanting to join you ;) ??

    This is one for framin!! Don't ya think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I think he just knows and loves you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He knows what you truly love (beside him, that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Now THAT is a work of art! I love it! :) Now you have to figure out how to lay all that down so you can put it in the keepsake box. When you're done enjoying it now, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!! That is definitely a keeper! And yes, watch that chocolate - LOL!

    Big that-is-so-weird-that-he-didn't-do-a-picture-of-you-canning-stuff size hugs to you!! LOL!!! Have a fabulous day my friend! Love you!

    B got a cute letter last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness.. that is just too cute...
    I don't think anyone can have too much chocolate :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin