A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Homesteader’s Having Fun- Our Maiden Voyage!

Yesterday we finally got to take our boat out for the first time as a family. We’ve had a “little” bit of stress lately so it was nice to leave it behind for even just a few hours.

It was such a fun day. Our besties joined us in their boat and we went to the sandbar to play around.

Here are some pics of our trip.

Heading out.

IMG_9728

Chillin’ out and eating some lunch.

28033_166942260135238_1883248598_n

I think I’m looking for our missing crew member here. LOL! Not sure what everyone else is doing. HA!

us boat

Me and my bestest!

Me and Kathy

  The kids and I. And no we didn’t make the kids wear their life jackets the whole time. We forgot to tell them that they could take them off. LOL!

 the crew

Playful pup Stormie.

Stormie

Tired pup.

62672_10151543670539214_203818375_n  

Our Besties!

30969_166943143468483_1722400752_n

My hubby took video of a hermit crab underwater. It’s really neat. I found myself wanting to hold my breath while I was watching it, cause I’m weird like that.

OXOX,

Kim

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kim~
    Looks like you all had a lot of fun!! My hubby and I were just saying we need a trip to the beach soon. So sad that we live only 20 minutes away and rarely go..

    Also wanted to tell you that I placed and order with Vitacost using your link (their xanthum gum was cheaper than amazon!!) so I hope you get credit for it :-)

    Blessings!
    Mikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time!! The weather looks so warm down your way!! We had another snowfall yesterday so I am about jealous!!

    Journeying with Joy
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what a blessed life. :-) how awesome. These pictures made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a lovely outing my friend! I'm so glad you had a chance to relax as a family.

    Big boatin'-and-floatin' size hugs to you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin