A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

And the Winner of the Gingerbread Competition is….

My hubby’s Blissful B & B!

IMG_8884

Does that shock you? LOL! He really got in touch with his feminine side. Ha! Ha! He does want everyone to know that it takes someone secure in his manhood to make a pink gingerbread house. But in his defense he thought the gum was going to be green and he made do with what he had. I personally thought it was adorable and called him the winner from the get go. But it was still a pretty close race till the end.

The Mistletoe Inn came in second. I made that one. It never comes out how I envisioned but I didn’t hate it. *smile*

IMG_8888

A VERY close third was my 12 year olds. Frosty’s Retreat. I thought he did a great job but told him he needs to finish the sides next time and he could be a winner.

IMG_8881

And last but certainly not least my 15 year olds was the Holly Jolly Lodge. I was REALLY impressed with his detail this year. He says he’s going to give it all he’s got next year so watch out. Smile

20171203_220042

Regardless of the outcome we all had a blast and can’t wait to do it again next year. Thank you to all who took the time to vote. It means a lot to us and if you missed the competition you can go HERE to check out more pictures.

20171203_220553

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin