A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, June 9, 2023

My Summer Bucket List!

 First of all my "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post got postponed due to technical difficulties. In other words my computer needed an overhaul and it didn't get done in time so that will be up next week. 

For now I want to share my Summer Bucket List. 

I like being intentional about doing things because things seem to get done more so than if I just wing it and let each day just go by. Also by blogging my progress it kind of holds me accountable to try my best to accomplish the list. And by list I mean all the "fun" things I want to try and do this Summer. This is the first official summer that I won't have a child in school. My youngest just turned 18 and is graduated! Woot! Woot! I feel so free! 😁

So without further ado, my list. 

And just because I no longer have young kids doesn't mean I don't have you covered. My Summer Board on Pinterest is full of fun ideas. Not to mention I have a ton of links to cute bucket list checklists like the one I'm using. So go check it out. 

Tell me, do you make a Summer bucket list? I'd love to see yours. 

HUGS!

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin