A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

 

This Wednesday loving idea came to mind yesterday as I was checking out at Walmart.com

I have Walmart+ and I absolutely love it. If you hate going in store as much as I do and order online often, this could benefit you as much as it does me. It saves me gas, time and money. And it comes with Paramount+ if you're into streaming stuff. 

I have a link that you can use and not only will you get $20.00 but I'll get $20.00. It's a win win. For me it's been money well spent and this is from someone who hates to spend money. LOL! 

So if you click the link it should take you to the Walmart+ page and you can sign up and read all about the advantages of it.  

Let me know if you sign up or if you already have it and love it as much as I do. 

Have a great day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin