A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, February 22, 2008

Hackey Sack...

Do any of you remember the hacky sack? You know the bean bag ball that you kick around with your feet and can't use your hands? Well up until my husband and I's backs started hurting we used to do that. (yes we grew up in the 80's). One time while we were playing outside our neighbor (who is about our age) walks by, doesn't miss a beat and says.." Hey the 80's called they want their hacky sack back." and then keeps walking. My husband and I just about lost it. It was so funny. I just happen to be thinking of this and thought it would be my first funny story to share. I hope it made you laugh.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin