So as my youngest is almost ready to turn 3 and is now potty trained I started to reflect back on the days of diapers and baby wipes and diaper rash and all those fond memories. I thought YEAH!! no more diapers and then I thought YEAH!! no more baby wipes. Then it struck me how much I use those baby wipes for more then just their initial use. Here are some ways that I use wipes.
1. To clean off shopping cart handles. If you have ever cleaned off a shopping cart handle it will probably gross you out how dirty it is. Think of all the germs that each person carries on their hands and then touches the cart then coughs and sneezes and then touches the cart. Ugh! Gross!(Ok I'm a bit of a germ maniac) But hey it keeps us from getting sick. Ha ha!
2. Eating on the run and not near a bathroom. Grab the wipe and wipe your hands off before you eat.
3. After pumping gas to wipe off your hands. Again with the gas pump handles and all the people who touch those things it's same as the shopping carts.
4. Spill something on your shirt while eating on the run. Grab a baby wipe and touch it up until you can get it in the wash.
5. Kids get filthy at the playground and these are great for washing them up a bit before they get in the car.
6. I have even used these to do a fast clean up in the bathroom. I just grab a couple and wipe down the sink and the toilet and wa la! You're all done. I figure if you can wipe a baby's bottom with them then they are safe to wipe a sink and toilet. Do you agree?
Well these are all I can think of right now. If you have any to add, leave a comment and let me know. I'm always excited to hear about how other people do things.
Blessings and have a great day!!