A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Homeschool Prep

For those of you who do check by here regularly I apologize for the delay between posts. I have been preparing for our next homeschool year and have been quite busy. At some point I would love to share some of the ideas I have and techniques and what not but would like to see if there is even a fan base who would enjoy something like that. Please leave me a note to let me know if you would like a catagory on homeschooling on here with helps and such.
Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Thank you for your comment on my blog!! I would like to hear about your experience reorganizing your homeschool and what tips you have to share. I will check back soon!
    Blessings,
    Rashel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I would love to hear about your homeschool tips and techniques. I love your writing and read often. By the way, I have your blog listed on my blog (hope you don't mind)

    ~Rachael
    http://homesteadinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin