A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I've recently had the honor of receiving some Sue Gregg cookbooks and will be incorporating some of her recipes in my menu. I did a post about them on my main blog if you want to check it out.

MONDAY- Encharrito Casserole (family favorite)
TUESDAY- Baked Parmesan Chicken w/ brown rice pilaf and broccoli (Page 96 and 208 in the Main Dishes Sue Gregg Cookbook)
WEDNESDAY- Mexican Chicken Salad
THURSDAY- Molly's Chicken (No idea who Molly is) Broccoli-Carrot Medley and Brown rice (Page 126 in MD )
FRIDAY- Taco Pizza
SATURDAY- Spaghetti and Meat Sauce and Salad

Enjoy!
For more Monday Menus hop on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie to check them out!

1 comment:

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin