A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Funnies!


Well how was everyones Thanksgiving? Ours was wonderful. I cooked for 2 days but it was well worth it just for the left overs. I won't be cooking today! LOL.
Are you ready for some funnies today? Or are you out shopping like I will be?

Either way, I didn't want to disappoint those of you who dared not brave the Black Friday sales.
So this is for you! If you have a family friendly funny to share go post it and come back and link up!

Okay it's back and I know you've seen it before but I had to usher in the season with it. So here we go!
I wanted to put all 5 of us in this but every time I got to the 3rd person it would take forever so I gave up and just did my husband and I.
He picked this one. I think it's the redneck in him. He wishes he had these mad dance skills! LOL!

Enjoy!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


12 comments:

  1. You two are so cute and funny. I enjoyed every moment even though it's 1 in the morning and I couldn't sleep; LOL.

    Enjoy your shopping. I'll be sleeping. :)

    Love you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! I think you should go on the road with that act!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Too funny! Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving! Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elf Yourself. I have got to go do this now....thanks for the giggles!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SFETE!!!! That is funny. I am going to show it to my dad, he will get a kick out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Elf yourself video...too funny! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell your hubby that I said he looks cute in those tights and pointy elf shoes! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! I am totally off to elf myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny. I love Jib Jab. Cute. Sorry for linking up so late. Man I am tired...did you get your sheets? I missed out on the picture frame at walmart because they let people shop early...Boo Hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee my friend! That was too funny! Just love those things!

    Big didn't-know-rednecks-wore-tights hugs to you!! :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin