A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Have you seen this yet?

We don't watch TV for the most part but I do scan the few local channels that we get during Christmas time to see if there are any Christmas shows on. I have very fond memories of watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman as a kid and yes I am guilty of using my children as excuses to watch them over and over again each year.
So the other night we stumbled across this special called Prep and Landing. It is so funny!
Here's a clip from it.
I think it's going to be the big half hour hit of the season.
Granted we don't do Santa in our house but I still like a good giggle and this produced plenty of them!
Enjoy!

After doing a little research I found out that you can go here and watch the whole special.
It's not that long so grab your cup of coffee and your kids and enjoy. Better hurry though, not sure how long they will have it on there.


Don't forget to come by tomorrow for Friday Funnies Christmas Edition!
Love you my sweet friends!

13 comments:

  1. Don't worry.....Ken and I never measure a person's worth by having or not having a tv, the length of one's skirt....I could go on and on...a man or woman of God is measured by the fruit of the spirit and the content of their character....and YOU are a character who is full of joy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, Thank-u for sharing. I will go over to watch soon! Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks cute. I wonder if they'll have that available to buy? I wanna see it,but don't do the TV thing either...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We saw it... very cute!!! Apparently I am now saying "frost bite" in my sleep -- according to my hubby. WHATEVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just happened to see it on TV the other night! We don't do Santa either, but don't mind watching the shows. This was very cute & clever!

    How am I gonna make it through til Christmas? Laughing all the way my friend - laughing...all the way. LOL!

    Big I-need-a-prep-and-landing-team-to-help-me-every-day hugs to you! Have a great day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter and I just watched it together...very cute. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do not do Santa either but we watch all the cartoons about the fictional guy. :) That looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always introduce me to something new. Can't wait to check it out, dear friend!

    Love,
    LauraLee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe... this looks so cute... I tried searching for it but cant seem to find it... bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would watch this and all our children are grown...I love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Guess who's still alive. Kinda. 8-}

    I'll have to try and get to the lie-berry tomorrow to watch the veejo. Which reminds me, I've thought of you a few times the past couple weeks... Angel2 has been showing The Perfect Gift, but I never know it's coming till it's already on. It's a nice little movie with a great message. Hollywood critics would likely pan it, but I enjoyed it a lot.

    Love ya loads, sweet thang!
    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will watch this, and thank you for finding it and sharing it with us. Ah, 'tis the beauty of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool! I haven't seen that yet. I'll have to see if it is on. i love watching Frosty, The Grinch (old one), etc. :D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin