A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Profile Picture: Take 2

I seriously LOVE getting your opinion on things. I know that most of you voted for me to keep the current picture. BUT I also liked a couple of the suggestions that a few others made. One said to take a new picture with a different hat, another said take a new picture with the same hat. So what I feel like we’ve determined is that I look good in hats and therefore one should be on my head in any and all profile pictures. Ha! Ha!

So here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to have my super wonderful daughter take some new pictures of me, similar to this one but more updated to now. Gray hairs and all. LOL! Oh wait, that’s what the hat is for. YES!

When we are finished I will post the choices for my profile picture on here. I am still going to throw in the current one just because it is a favorite.

How’s that sound? I know you’ll be honest with me. That’s one of the things I love about you gals!

So be on the lookout for the “new” me.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I'll be looking forward to seeing the new pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as long as she captures your gorgeous smile and the twinkle of joy in your eyes! Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that that is a fantastic conclusion! I'm sorry I didn't post an opinion... I just couldn't really decide- I think that yes that profile picture is kind of your trademark- but I love updated photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the new you. Of course, I haven't seen much of the old you lately. It's a busy season of life! Just missed u so I had to pop on over. Look forward to the new hat pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait!
    Looking foward to see new pictures!
    ~Carol-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you let me get so behind?? LOL!! I can't wait to see more pics and vote - very fun!

    Big you-always-look-good-in-pics-so-it-will-be-a-tough-choice-it-must-be-hard-on-you-to-be-so-good-looking size hugs to you!!! LOL! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin