A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Freezer Saga Continues….

Those of you that have been following me along for awhile might remember this.

rubiks cube in freezer

Yes, this is the Rubix Cube that I found in my freezer over at our other home about two years ago.

You might also remember this.

ice cube

I found that about a month later.

It’s been a little while and I was just settling into our new home when I found this yesterday.

IMG_1957

Wait, here’s a close up.

IMG_1958

Yes folks it’s a mini egg stuck in my ice cube tray. *sigh* I thought I had left those pesky elves at the other place but I guess they have found me and won’t be happy until they’ve driven me completely nuts. And they don’t have far to drive. LOL!

What’s the most interesting thing you’ve found in YOUR freezer?

IMG_1959

No, I didn’t find this in my freezer I just wanted to show you the cake my BFF made for us  yesterday. LOL!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY MY FRIENDS!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an awesome cake! :) hee hee hee... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am sure you are always on your toes waiting for the next trick. lol This gives me some ideas, I may have to do this egg trick to my mom the next time I visit. God Bless and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pass a piece of that cake, if you don't mind... Yes, a slice with LOTS of frosting! LOL, I would suspect that your OLDEST son is playing tricks on you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone is having a good time messing with your mind! lol

    That cake looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny!! I love that you find things in your freezer - makes for a good story! :)

    Big why-did-you-not-share-that-cake-with-me-'cause-now-I-want-some size hugs to you!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin