A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Day Photo Fun! Day 4- Clouds

JunePhotoChallenge1

The weather here in Florida has been hot, dry and dusty. So when I saw that today’s photo was supposed to be of clouds I ran outside yesterday to capture a picture. Mainly because I never know if there are going to be clouds in the sky or not and at that moment there were some nice fluffy clouds floating by.

This was taken in our backyard.

IMG_2013

I like the contrast between the green trees and the blue sky. It just makes the clouds look more brilliant.

Then I had to do from the ground looking up kind of view, because it’s how I roll and my day isn’t complete unless one of my children looks at me like I’m weird.

IMG_2016

Clouds are so pretty. I remember when I was about 4, I would lay on a blanket with my Mom, when we lived in Maine and we would make pictures out of the clouds. Did you ever do that? I still do. In fact, in the first picture I saw a dinosaur and a fish. LOL!

Click here to see more entries.

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY MY FRIENDS!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I still make pictures out of clouds. :) I use to use that as a writing lesson for Cris when we were homeschooling. "Go outside and look at the clouds, write a story about what you see in them". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, lol,... I like your pictures! :) I love the clouds here, they are so pretty and puffy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go back to the first pictures to see if I could see the dinosaur and fish. I found the dino but not the fish, your imagination must be better than mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really didn't think I got this far behind on commenting my friend!! Love those fluffy clouds! I love looking at clouds and daydreaming. :)

    Big it's-nice-if-you-see-animals-in-the-clouds-but-not-so-nice-to-see-a-funnel size hugs to you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin