A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, July 25, 2011

Wrapping it Up!

Well our “official” Summer Fun is coming to an end. No that doesn’t mean we stop doing fun things, it just means that I don’t have daily activities planned any more.

We did have a blast this Summer and we had fun filling up our wall with different things we did, that you can actually hang up on a wall.  (If you missed my Summer Fun posts and want to gain some last minute ideas, all you have to do is put in a search for Summer Fun in my search bar and it will pull them up. )

IMG_2628

It was fun having an Intentional Summer and I will be doing it again next year.

This week I’m going to start planning our homeschool year. I don’t plan the whole year in one sitting but I like to plan a week or two in advance. My hope is to get started with school next Monday. We’ll see how it goes.

Other than that I don’t have a whole lot going on, which I like. It leaves me time to do things like this.

 IMG_2630

Color. I posted this on FB a couple days a go. My son wanted to color so I broke out MY brand new box of crayons and set us up with some coloring pages. After 2 mins. he was done and I was left sitting at the table, by myself, coloring my Garfield picture. I must be getting old because my right arm actually started to cramp up a little. LOL!

I’ve got some fun projects to show you. So stay tuned for those. I’m also going to show you a way to get free books.

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY MY FRIENDS!

2 comments:

  1. Was so excited to be a part of your summer fun. LOVE the coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Summer wall my friend!! That is so special for the kids - such awesome memories!

    You have fun planning for home schooling - I'll be doing more of that soon. Got all the books in and have a rough schedule figured out.

    I think coloring is probably a good stress reliever/calming activity. Maybe you should color a picture every day! :)

    Big of-course-the-colors-you-chose-for-the-cookie-jar-are-lovely-but-it-makes-me-wonder-what-colors-would-have-been-used-in-each-decade-maybe-avocado-green-and-orange-in-the-seventies-and-peach-and-mint-green-in-the-eighties-and-country-blue-and-yellow-in-the-nineties-or-am-I-way-off size HUGS to you!!!! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin