"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
--Thomas Jefferson

Monday, July 25, 2011

Wrapping it Up!

Well our “official” Summer Fun is coming to an end. No that doesn’t mean we stop doing fun things, it just means that I don’t have daily activities planned any more.

We did have a blast this Summer and we had fun filling up our wall with different things we did, that you can actually hang up on a wall.  (If you missed my Summer Fun posts and want to gain some last minute ideas, all you have to do is put in a search for Summer Fun in my search bar and it will pull them up. )

IMG_2628

It was fun having an Intentional Summer and I will be doing it again next year.

This week I’m going to start planning our homeschool year. I don’t plan the whole year in one sitting but I like to plan a week or two in advance. My hope is to get started with school next Monday. We’ll see how it goes.

Other than that I don’t have a whole lot going on, which I like. It leaves me time to do things like this.

 IMG_2630

Color. I posted this on FB a couple days a go. My son wanted to color so I broke out MY brand new box of crayons and set us up with some coloring pages. After 2 mins. he was done and I was left sitting at the table, by myself, coloring my Garfield picture. I must be getting old because my right arm actually started to cramp up a little. LOL!

I’ve got some fun projects to show you. So stay tuned for those. I’m also going to show you a way to get free books.

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY MY FRIENDS!

2 comments:

  1. Was so excited to be a part of your summer fun. LOVE the coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Summer wall my friend!! That is so special for the kids - such awesome memories!

    You have fun planning for home schooling - I'll be doing more of that soon. Got all the books in and have a rough schedule figured out.

    I think coloring is probably a good stress reliever/calming activity. Maybe you should color a picture every day! :)

    Big of-course-the-colors-you-chose-for-the-cookie-jar-are-lovely-but-it-makes-me-wonder-what-colors-would-have-been-used-in-each-decade-maybe-avocado-green-and-orange-in-the-seventies-and-peach-and-mint-green-in-the-eighties-and-country-blue-and-yellow-in-the-nineties-or-am-I-way-off size HUGS to you!!!! Love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin