A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Funnies! When a Tank Hits Your Garbage!

friday funnies

Happy Friday Everyone!

Are you ready to giggle? Would you like to spread some giggles? Well, just link your family friendly funny up below. It can be a funny picture, story, video etc.

NOW LET’S SPREAD SOME FUNNY!

I saw this video on Facebook and new it was going to be my funny for today.

Enjoy!

HAVE A SUPER DUPER HAPPY FRIDAY!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, how funny! Okay, I linked up, but mine is a bit wordy~surprised? Ha! Thanks for a great laugh this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That has got to be the best dog one I've seen yet!

    Thanks for the laugh, friend!
    Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Tank did it. That expression showed guilt!

    Happy Friday,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...having dogs is like having kids???????

    loved that super guilty look on the dog's face...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dogs are my kids. They kill me with their antics. Its Friday in the USA and Saturday here in Australia. But still, have a happy fun day. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. That's tooo funny!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! I borrowed it, lol! When I saw this I thought "what is that on his head" and then I realized, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so funny!!! Oh Tank - no chance of denial there - LOL.

    Big why-do-dogs-like-trash-so-much size hugs to you!!

    And Woot for no word verification - LOL! Forgot to mention to you that you'll still get notifications of spam attempts in your e-mail, but if you go check your blog, you'll find that they haven't been published.

    Love you my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is Hilarious!!! He was sooo Busted! With a face like that I am sure he doesn't get into too much trouble ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin