A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Thursday, October 13, 2011

One of these days….

 

….my brain will catch up with my body and realize that I’m not a spring chicken any more and quit talking me into doing things I shouldn’t be, like say, push ups.  They’re evil.

….I’m going to finish what I started in the same exact day.

….I will know exactly what day it is without any help from my 9 year old.

…..I won’t stare blankly at my blog and actually have something useful to tell you.

….I won’t act surprised when the dentist calls to remind me of my appointment that I made 6 months prior.

…..I’ll complete a whole thought in one sitting.

…..I’ll be able to remember why I entered a room and not have to back track to the original room to see if something triggers the original intent.

……that prior sentence will make sense to me.

…..but probably not today!

HAVE A LOVELY DAY MY FRIENDS!

9 comments:

  1. Been there over and over again! And I can't remember what else I was going to tell you, so I'll just say have a blessed day, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "…..I’ll be able to remember why I entered a room and not have to back track to the original room to see if something triggers the original intent."

    This one is the worse it seems! I do the same thing and do not understand how it works, but it does!

    smooches,
    Larie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking into a room and forgetting what I wanted to do is completely frustrating. What is that ... ADD, ADHD, ABC? Who knows, but wow is it ever annoying! Cute post!!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, don't hold your breath!! ;) This could so be me writing this... it's actually a little uncanny how similar you and I are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right there with ya, Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually......you ARE a spring chicken!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a typical day for me, except for the 9-year old, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to know I'm not the only one retracing my steps from room to room to see if I can remember what I'm supposed to be doing!

    Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so agree that push ups are evil. And I'm very glad that my family is never in the room when I am attempting them because they would faint form laughter. :) And #2 is sooooooo me. I could just keep saying that every day!

    Big one-of-these-days-I'll-see-what-it's-like-to-have-the-entire-house-clean-all-at-the-same-time size hugs to you!! Love you my friend! Thanks for the smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin