A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Funnies! Eye Spy…

friday funnies

Happy Friday Everyone!

Did you all have a good week? I sure hope you did.

I’d love for you to join in the fun today. You can share your own family friendly funny. It can be a funny picture, story, video etc.

Let’s spread some funny.

 

I love “talking” animals and I know I had posted some before but this one cracks me up and it never gets old.

ENJOY!

 

Have a FABULOUS day my friends! Only 2 more posts left!!

5 comments:

  1. RUG!! took funny :) I love cats so much! We have 3! 2 sweet sweet boys and 1 HUZZY!!! OMG girl kitties are sooo mean LOL I'm thinking with the attitude this one had...it was a girl for sure :)

    Happy Friday my friend! Hope your weekend is blessed ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a girl, too! She reminds me of our Muppy with all those cat dishes on the floor. When Dice asks Muppy if she wants to go outside, she says "Noooooo!" So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totally awesome!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talking animals are always funny - I do wish Buster could say a few things - LOL!

    Big Friday-Funnies-are-still-funny-on-other-days-of-the-week size hugs to you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin