A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, January 6, 2012

Better Late Than Never! The Family Picture!

      The regulars here know that every year my family and I take our annual family photo. Usually we take it before Christmas so I can send it out with the Christmas cards. Well not only did the pictures not happen, neither did the Christmas cards. *sigh* But alas, the other day we found ourselves all cleaned up at the same time and decided that it was the perfect opportunity to take our pictures. In reality I think I just told everyone to go put on a clean shirt and meet me by the fireplace. It’s all kind of fuzzy right now.

Everything always starts out fine and dandy. There are always some faux paus, (like not moving the couch out of the way) but nothing major. IMG_3494IMG_3492IMG_3493

Little man had a moment here!IMG_3495

Me and my beloved! Ignore the fact that I have no shoes on and 2 week old nail polish.

IMG_3523

My beautiful children.

IMG_3504

Or should I say crazy children? I don’t know where they get this stuff.

      IMG_3505 IMG_3506

My hubby thought it would be “neat” if we all wore our hats. You know, to look a little more countrified. Aren’t we somethin’?

IMG_3507 

And usually right about now things start to go downhill and we end up with pictures like this.

IMG_3512 IMG_3513

I think this is my personal favorite!

IMG_3514

Please send a self addressed envelope if you’d like an autographed picture. LOL!

Welcome to my world!

13 comments:

  1. Great job, my friend! Your new fireplace is beautiful and the perfect spot for family photos! Love the hats....you look a bit Texan. Have a blessed weekend. I'm so thankful it is Friday. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love LOVE the pics of you & hubby ... the children are cute, too.

    TTFN ~
    Have a beautiful weekend~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love em'!
    The one of you hiding behind Kelsey's hair, is great! :)

    Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!

    However, I believe the correct countrified wordage would have been "Ain't we sumthin'"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures, Kim! You are your hubby are so cute. :) I love to see a family having fun together.

    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate to post even a GOOD picture of me, and here you post crazy pics of you and your family! You are a brave, brave woman! And I can see that it is never a dull moment at your household, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol..lol...lol.... You really cherish the day! Interesting pictures. I like the hats. lol.lol..

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it!
    Some friends of ours actually used one of their 'goofy' ones as their Christmas card picture.. it was cute..

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great, Kim. Everybody looks so relaxed and having fun and that makes for a great photo shoot! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesomeful pics, Kim. Love your family big time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant pictures! You guys are so weird -- in the most wonderful way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww - I love every single shot my friend!! Better late than never I say and a great way to start a new year! :)

    Big with-all-those-hats-on-I-might-have-to-start-calling-you-"y'all" size hugs to you!! Love you friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin