A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, March 12, 2012

Molly’s Money Saving Digest!

MollyMembership1

You know when I like something I have to spread the word and Molly’s Digest is something I’ve been enjoying for a few years now. She recently took a few months break but is now back better than ever and is offering a great deal on their membership.

For just $3.95 a month you’ll get access to 3 years worth of back copies. And let me tell you these digests are great. Like you, I’m careful about what I spend our hard earned money on but these books are worth every penny, I think.

But don’t take my word for it, check it out for yourself. Just click on the picture above to go to the membership page to see just exactly what you’ll find between the covers.

Oh and don’t forget, it’s time to organize and de-clutter the kitchen this week for Project Simplify. I know, I couldn’t wait either! *said with the greatest of sarcasm*  But seriously, this area does seem to get unorganized the quickest because we are in there the most. So let’s give it a little attention this week, shall we? And by little I mean a lot. *sigh*

Have a BLESSED day my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great resource! Oh my - the kitchen. It just seems like we have to do it over and over and over again!

    Big if-I-got-rid-of-half-the-stuff-in-my-kitchen-it-would-probably-make-life-easier size hugs to you! Love ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin