1. Listening- Right now I’m listening to the silence as my hubby and kids have gone to help a neighbor out.
2. Eating- I’m not currently eating anything at the moment BUT I did have an egg on an English muffin this morning.
3. Drinking- I just made a fresh batch of Kombucha and had me a glass. Yum!
4. Wearing-I’m wearing my Patriots jersey, denim shorts and my flip flops.
5. Feeling- I’m feeling very sad about the unexpected loss of my good friend Cheryl Babington. Her funeral was this past Saturday and though it was the most beautiful funeral I’ve ever been to, it was also the saddest. Our family will miss her greatly.
6. Weather- Today was the coldest day of the season thus for. When I woke up this morning it was 50 degrees. Supposed to get up to 69. I’m not complaining though.
7. Wanting- I’m wanting to get my Christmas shopping done early.
8. Needing- I’m needing to get my crafts finished for the craft fair this weekend.
9. Thinking- I’m thinking how quickly time passes and how I don’t want to take my life here on earth for granted.
10. Enjoying- I’m enjoying the fact that my sweet friends are going to stop by from Georgia with their new baby, who I haven’t seen yet and how I’m going to smother him with kisses.
Here is the snapshot of the day. My sweet friend Cheryl and I at one of our Christmas parties. It’s how I’ll always remember her…..JOYful!
Sorry I’ve been so absent. It’s been a rough week.
What’s going on with you all?