You know as well as I do that how we start our morning shapes the way for the whole day. I learned a long time ago that there are certain things I need to do to start my day out right. Do I always do them? Sadly no. But I will say that I do them more often than not and because I love sharing the best part of my day with you, here are my top 5 motivators.
1. Coffee and quiet time with the Lord. (MOST IMPORTANT)
2. Exercise. (Get it over with, you’ll feel more energized for what lies ahead)
3. A good breakfast. (Put fuel in that body. You’ll need the energy)
4. Hugs and kisses for the family. (Love on your family. It helps start THEIR day off right.)
5. The Game Plan (Check your list of things to do today so you can get an idea of how your day is going to unfold.)
I can almost guarantee you that if you start your day out with some sort of schedule, you’ll most likely stick to it and the rest of your day will go a lot smoother.
What are your morning motivators? What do you do to help start your day out right? Do share.