A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, February 11, 2013

WARNING: Fun Things Ahead!

Okay so THIS particular part that I’m about to say isn’t very fun but I feel the need to bring you up to speed. We are all slowly recovering from yet another bout with the flu/cold. My middle son came down with it 2 days ago and I’m  hoping he’s the last one. So that kind of tells you why I haven’t been doing a whole lot on the ol’ blog the last few days.

BUT…..the tides are a changin’. (I hope) and I’ve got some fun stuff planned for this week.

There’s one thing you all are going to enjoy I know. I’m going to be having another giveaway for another Gooseberry Patch book. Fun! Fun! Fun! Oh and it just so happens that I’m being featured on their blog today. I did a fun little Valentinesy post. You can check it out here if you would like.

The rest of the fun just involves me, my husband, our kids, our best friends, food, Brian Regan, and an anniversary. I’m sure you’ll get those highlights as soon as readily possible.

Here’s another fun thing. We got our first two eggs the other day! Yay!!!

IMG_9670

I wonder who’s they are?

IMG_9679

Fun for the boys. We got a killer deal ($50.00) on the 4 wheeler on the left. It wasn’t running when we got it but my hunky handy hubby got it working and now it runs great. So they are having fun zipping around the yard on those.

IMG_9662

Well that’s it for now I guess. Be on the lookout for more adventures from the Homestead!

OXOX,

Kim

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for all the sickies going around your family! Fingers crossed that this latest bout is IT. Out of there!

    Oh boy, fresh eggs! You guys are going to have some good eating ahead. And the 4-wheelers look like great fun. I bet those boys are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eggs are so exciting my friend! But so is the 4 wheeler!!

    Big who-would-think-you-could-get-just-as-excited-about-eggs-as-a-4-wheeler size hugs to you!! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin