A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

5+5+5 Day 2: The Closet!

5 5 5

I finally came to grips that there are just some shoes that aren’t worth wearing. I can’t stand to be uncomfortable and some of these shoes are just that, uncomfortable. Some are to big and one pair is just down right ugly. So saying good by was not difficult at all.

As far as the clothes, I really don’t have a whole lot to start with (I hate clothes shopping). In fact I think I actually keep clothes that I know I won’t wear just to make it look like I have more to choose from. Yeah, I’m all about rational thinking here.

So here’s my purge for today. Definitely over 5 items and it felt good to rid myself of more things.

IMG_9791

Feel free to jump in whenever you like. You can always come back and leave your link in the comment section if you blog about your purge or you could simply tell me what you’ve chucked thus far.

Here’s the link to yesterday’s post for the Kitchen Purge.

Tomorrow is the Kids Room. Boy have they been busy. I’m so proud of them.

Have a lovely day my friends and thanks for stopping by each day.

OXOX,

Kim

2 comments:

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin