To say the last 2 months have been busy is an understatement. It’s been a whirlwind of events one right after the other.
I’ve been trying desperately to get a post up but haven’t had the time. But here’s a glimpse of what’s been going on the last two months. Because I know you care. *smile*
And just because I like to pretend I’m organized, I put them in chronological order. Isn’t that fun? Oh yes, so much fun. This all starts at the beginning of May. So here we go.
1. Celebrated youngest sons birth.
2. I got sick with a HORRIBLE cold.
3. Celebrated the union of my beautiful daughter and her fiancé.
4. Prepared to go on vacation.
5. Chipped back tooth night before leaving for vacation.
6. Went on a weeks worth vacation.
7. Came home, called dentist, they were on vacation. *sigh*
8. Started emptying, painting and switching around rooms.
9. Kids and I had VBS.
10. Youngest child got sick.
11. Planned on celebrating middle child's birthday. See #11.
12. Middle child got sick.
13. I went in to get my tooth looked at, finally, 3 weeks after I broke it. Had molds made for a crown. Not fun.
14. Still painting, organizing, switching around rooms.
15. Going back to the dentist this morning to have permanent crown put on. Looking forward to having it done.
16. Gonna have a garage sale this weekend. See # 14
17. Going to celebrate middle child’s birthday this weekend. Hopefully.
18. Year end evaluations for the kids next week.
I’m really looking forward to a break.
And for those of you looking for the wedding post. I promise it’s coming soon. I am going to document that, our vacation and the room transformations. I’m sure you don’t want to see the molds of my tooth. Or do you?
Have a lovely day.