A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, March 18, 2016

A Funny Story (Scripture Gone Wrong)

I thought we could all use a funny story. Cause I like funny. My life is funny. I’m a sitcom waiting to happen. At least in my mind.

Anyhoo, the other morning my 10 year old son came out and gave all of us a little scripture book that he had been making. (Not sure where my other son’s is.)

IMG_8121

It totally melted this momma’s heart. As I was reading through each verse my heart just kept getting bigger and bigger. We are raising this kid right man.

For instance, this one is totally me. Like, totally. Winking smile

IMG_8122

And then just as I was turning to the next page he goes on to tell us that he picked out each verse for us individually. Which made it even more special.

Until I read the next verse.

IMG_8123

Oh. My. Goodness! I laughed so hard, I cried. Come to find out I hadn’t taught him what sluggard meant and so he thought it was a good thing. Ha! Ha! Ha! (And just so you know, I am an early riser. LOL!)

I hope you got a chuckle out of my story. Stay tuned for more crazy.

HUGS!

Kim

3 comments:

  1. Hug that adorable little boy. What a sweetie and a good laugh too. Thx for sharing with us. Yes, I needed this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracked me up Kim!! I love these memories! I actually found a note from Ted, from years back, where he thanked me for all the things I did for him and also for being a great slave to him! Haha! Somethings are true, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin