A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Time I had a Toilet in my Bedroom!

Seriously, I couldn’t make this stuff up. This is my life right now and you really have to have a sense of humor when you remodel because if you didn’t it could drive you kinda nutsy. Smile

IMG_8372

I’ll tell you what though. I’m REALLY glad my hubby doesn’t have ADD like I have most of the time, because if he did, nothing would get finished. I get bored so easily and if something takes longer then I think it should I have a tendency to move on to something else. Hence my craft room full of half finished projects. *sigh* The struggle is real people.

Anyhoo, back to our bathroom. He should have the shower finished by next week sometime. Our toilet will be replaced next. This worries me the most. There is a comfort knowing that your toilet is there for you whenever you need it. (I’m pretty sure that sentence has never been uttered before in the history of life) But it’s true. If I need to go in the middle of the night I’ll have to trek clear across the house to the boys bathroom. I mean sheesh I’ll be wide awake by the time I get there and back, cause it’s my goal in life to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and remain half asleep so I can go back to sleep easily. Do you know what I’m sayin’? Am I giving you to much information? Would you like to get these last few minutes of your life back? Smile

Well that’s the latest from the bathroom. Stay tuned for more weird and uncomfortable updates.

HUGS!

Kim

For more exciting reading about our bathroom click The Time I had a Cement Mixer in my Bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin