A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Book List #1

I don’t know about you but I like seeing what other people are reading. It gives me some good ideas of what I might want to read next. I recently purchased a few books from Christianbook.com and they just came today. Most of them I got in the imperfect section but there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with them. Always check that section first because you get a great discount! I like me a good discount, especially right after Christmas when I’ve been spending money like a drunken sailor. *hiccup*Winking smile Anyhoo, here are the books.

IMG_8893

I actually started reading Fervent last year but there has been such a gap of reading it because of the holidays, I’m just going to start it again, because it is such a good book.

The rest of them are just a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I like variety. I get bored pretty quick so I couldn’t read 4 books on organizing or 4 biographies all in a row. I have to mix it up. I’ll just blame that on my ADD. Smile

Have you read any of these? If so, how did you like them? Which ones are you interested on hearing more about once I’m done reading them? If any. Feel free to share some of your favorites right now.

Have a lovely day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin