A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Funnies!

friday funnies

So today I woke up thinking about how today would be a good day to post a Friday funny. I’ll tell you why. Our family had quite a bad week this week. Then two days ago there was a horrible accident involving 4 cars, right down the street from us that could have been prevented had 2 of those cars not been racing each other and went through a 4 way stop hitting two other vehicles. Someone died that day. On that same day I hear about the shooting in Parkland, Florida just south of us. My heart is heavy. So very heavy. And although I continue to carry that burden and pray for all those being directly affected, I still realize the importance of laughter. It’s good medicine the bible says.

So maybe today you can take a little break from all the tragedies of this world, just for 5 minutes and lift your soul with a little laughter. I know I’m a better person when my soul is refreshed. It doesn’t mean I’ll stop praying or caring or having a heavy heart but for 5 short minutes I’m gonna laugh until I cry.

Enjoy!

I don’t care how many times I watch this video, I will laugh until I have tears in my eyes. I hope this helps lift you up today.

HUGS!

Now go hug someone and tell them that you love them!!!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we need hugs right now and I'm so sorry about the massacre in your state this week. Hugging you! Thx for the wild humor. I can always count on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kim! You're so right, laughter is the best medicine and this was great medicine!
    I've been praying for the people of Florida, especially those at Park;and High School. The tragedy near your home is awful too. Hugs to your family.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin