A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Monday, November 4, 2019

Calendar Choices 2020!

I was going to just post this on my Homesteaders Heart Facebook page but it got a little long winded so I decided to just do a quick blog post. You’re welcome.
The year is winding down and as we get ready for the upcoming holidays, I like to do a little thinking ahead.
I don’t know about you but I love a cute and fun calendar to hang on my wall. It’s just nice to quickly glance up and see what day it is (because half the time you don’t know)  or to look at a picture that just makes you smile for that month or to quickly jot down an appointment that you swear you’ll remember but know you won’t so you write it down “just to be safe.” etc. etc.
I’m going to show you which ones I chose for next year. I buy 2 because I put one in my kitchen and one in my office/craft room.
The first one is the Gooseberry Patch calendar. Now some of you who go way back with me might remember when I used to collab with Gooseberry Patch and review and give away their cookbooks. I will forever hold Gooseberry Patch close to my heart and loved the opportunity they gave me when blogging was still a big thing. I’ve had their calendars hanging in my kitchen for years and still love them!

The bonus thing about the Gooseberry Patch calendar is that every month there is a new recipe to try.
Now the second one I chose is the Lang Bountiful Blessings calendar. The pictures each month are just so fun and down homey. You can’t help but smile at each one.


 I purchase my calendars from Hobby Lobby on two separate trips so I can use my 40% coupon on them, which makes them VERY affordable.
Do you still do wall calendars? And if so, what are your favorites?
Have a lovely day my peeps!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend! I miss the days of Homestead Blogger, don't you? Blogging was such a community then.

    I love calendars. It's really hard to choose one every year. There are so many I want...and I only have so many places to put one.

    Come visit me at my blog if you have a chance. Get there through my Blogger profile.

    Blessings,
    Patti Gardner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still use a wall calendar!! I love the Gooseberry one you posted (haven't had one myself). I usually end up with something full of cat pictures..... :) Oh and HEY!!.....I made a new blog post, finally! :D

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin