A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Annual Gingerbread House Decorating Contest 2019

Merry Christmas everyone!
I honestly can not believe it’s already been a year since we’ve decorated houses. But here we are. As every year I am not going to say anything about the houses as not to give any hints as to who’s is who’s. We’re all about being fair. *smile*
We’d love for you to vote for your favorite. Get your family to vote as well. The more votes the better. We love a good healthy competition and no feelings are hurt so please vote for your favorite in the comments below or on my Homesteader’s Heart Facebook page.
So without further ado, our houses.

House #1 Snoopy’s House









House #2 Kringle’s Cottage










House #3 Voter’s Villa







House#4 Polka Dot Palace






There you have it. Good luck choosing. I’m know I’m glad I don’t have to. LOL!
HUGS!
Kim

11 comments:

  1. #4 is my winner, with #2 the runner-up, and #3 getting the Out-Of-The-Box award (chuckle).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with house #2, Kringle's Cottage. All because of the green roof!

    I was so glad to see you doing a blog post again. I'm not on Facebook, so I can't keep up with you there. How is life? What's the grandchild count? I know you had 1, but maybe there are more now. Is Kelsey living nearby?

    Would love to hear from you. I miss the days of Homestead Blogger and close blogging connections.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 2....although I'd give a really close 2nd or tie to number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 2
    Glad you fave both parties equal time.....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 is hands down the cutest. But I loved #3 because it made me LAUGH!!! 1 & 4 are certainly beautiful and I love how creative. But the vote goes to #2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some snoopy, so I have to vote for for #1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m a sucker for ALL things Snoopy, so my vote has to go with #1. But I’m always so impressed with all of them!! Voter one cracked me up, and the others are just beautiful!! Y’all are all so talented!! ❤️��

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin