A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday


Here's what's been working for me. A while back I discovered Cozi. I'm not sure how.
It was probably from stumbling across another blog, but I really do like it. First of all it's Free! You will have to check it out. It's not complicated and it has pretty much everything you need to keep your thoughts straight. You can designate a different color to each member of your family on the calendar to keep everyone separate. I downloaded the screen saver for my pictures and am loving that. It's really cool. The website tells about it better than I can so go check it out here! Tell me what you think of it.

For those of you who were wondering about my "shopping trip" yesterday. Oh boy, do I have pictures for you! Come back tomorrow to check it out. Today me and Kathy are doing our annual photo shoot! Don't worry that to will be a post!

To see what's working for everyone else, go to We are That Family!
HUGS!

10 comments:

  1. I seen this before and it is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the photo shoot tomorrow! I am on the edge of my seat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing Cozi from a blog but never got signed up. Guess I'll have to check it out again! But can you set up reminders to yourself to eat chocolate? LOL!

    I can't wait to see what you got! I was wishing I had a camera while thrift shopping so I could show you things like the red snakeskin leather suit I passed up...

    Have a fabulous day my friend!! Big whatever-works-for-you-should-work-for-me size hugs to you! :)

    Too funny - hubby had asked me last night what you would say to seeing the post about my son's Wii Fit score and I told him - oh she'll say - It's ON! I know you so well - hee, hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've never seen anything like that. How cool! Thanks, sister. YOU are my go-to girl for all the great resources, as well as a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you! gave you an award to add to you many many others :)

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of that so I will have to check it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive never seen this before and I would like to check it out. I am headed over because my dry erase thing is just not happening...every time I pass the fridge I wipe something off!!! LOL

    Tarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went and checked it out earlier today and came back to tell you how cool it is. I'm now going back to figure it out more. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you! Never heard of cozi but I can't wait to see the photo shoot and hear all about the shopping trip!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome! Thanks for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. Thank you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin